[Stoves] Down with Fantasy-draft stoves

Ronal W. Larson rongretlarson at comcast.net
Mon Mar 26 22:58:13 CDT 2018

Paul and List:

	I just lost 3-4 hours of work defending the concept of TLODs and Nat’s work.   I had at least 6 websites, something on this list from about 2010 on the Everything Nice stove (partly from me), a patent issued to Nat, and comments on many of your statements below.  I am too discouraged to redo it tonight.

	The main messages were two:
	a.   Not enough attention is being placed on hole placements
	b.  The word “Venturi” is key.

Ron