[Stoves] Interesting Video

Gordon West gordon.west at rtnewmexico.com
Tue Mar 27 07:48:14 CDT 2018

Not all “food production” is vegetative, either. I understand that bodies of water are becoming more acidic due to higher atmospheric CO2 levels, which is affecting aquatic life productivity and diversity in a negative way. The simplistic perspective that it’s okay to mess with the complex system of life on the planet because it might increase “food production” for humans does not seem pragmatic to me. I am more likely to believe that natural systems will produce the optimal balance in a complex world of life, than humans “engineering” it for one narrow purpose or another while proceeding in ignorance about everything else.

Gordon