[Stoves] Interesting Video

Ronal W. Larson rongretlarson at comcast.net
Wed Mar 28 18:12:34 CDT 2018

Norbert and list:

	Thanks for supplying this site - a good one for educating this list - on a topic where this list can make a difference (via char-making stoves).

 	I was previously unaware of PMEL  =  Pacific Marine Environmental Laboratory.  This looks like the right group for this acidification topic.  And NOAA is the right group above the PMEL level (I’m prejudiced as I worked for NOAA for a time).

	But as big an issue as acidification is, I worry more about ocean temperature rise.  Again - this list’s expertise is just as relevant:  biochar looks to me to be the least cost approach for CDR (= carbon dioxide removal).  Stoves can only be part of the savings (of $ trillions) - but maybe the lowest cost of all the available options.

on