[Stoves] Interesting Video

Andrew Heggie aj.heggie at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 05:31:34 CDT 2018

On Wed, 28 Mar 2018 17:12:34 -0600,"Ronal W. Larson"
<rongretlarson at comcast.net> wrote:

>Norbert and list:
>
>    Thanks for supplying this site - a good one for educating this list - on a topic where this list can make a difference (via char-making stoves).

Ronal, Crispin, Philip, Gordon, Norbert and all

Please can we stick to stoves topics and avoid CO2 increase or
mitigation as there are better places to debate this and beliefs are
so ingrained and far apart between the Biochar depositers and
coalheads that we're not likely to get much agreement.

We've had a couple of posters from one side and two from the other as
well as my two penneth  so can we leave it at that please?

Andrew