[Stoves] Mis-information

Crispin Pemberton-Pigott crispinpigott at outlook.com
Wed Mar 28 19:10:46 CDT 2018

Dear Gordon

The World Stove works very well. When it was discussed here some years ago, I mentioned that it appeared to be a new type of stove. I agree that how it works is not obvious, however I can assure you it does and that many thousands of them have been sold.

There are elements of the design missing from that drawing.

A significant aspect of the design is that it can be refueled cleanly while running, separating it from most TLUD’s, at least until there is a significant accumulation of ash at the bottom.