[Stoves] WHO article

Crispin Pemberton-Pigott crispinpigott at outlook.com
Sun May 13 23:21:38 CDT 2018

Here it is folks: The WHO says,

Ambient air pollution alone caused some 4.2 million deaths in 2016, while household air pollution from cooking with polluting fuels and technologies caused an estimated 3.8 million deaths in the same period.

Stoves are no longer shortening lives, they are killing people. Incrementalism, I suppose.

They are also promoting fuels that have been declared 'clean'.

http://www.who.int/news-room/detail/02-05-2018-9-out-of-10-people-worldwide-breathe-polluted-air-but-more-countries-are-taking-action

The Lancet goes one step farther claiming that the WHO said these deaths were caused by 'climate change' (which the WHO did not).

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(18)31004-3/fulltext

The claims in in the first line.

I guess the conclusion to draw is that climates change causes stoves.