[Stoves] Air pollution kills

Xavier Brandao xav.brandao at gmail.com
Mon May 28 16:17:39 CDT 2018

 "You asked Crispin and me, "The important question: is it likely that air
pollution kills, or shortens lives if you prefer, of people living in
cities? "
Yes. Air pollution kills."
Fantastic!
That's all I needed to know.

Now, what, according to you Nikhil, should we do with all the millions of
dollars? Where should we invest them? Where should we put all our efforts?

Best,

Xavier