[Stoves] Off-topic: Berkeley Earth - "To kill 1.6 million people.." (Was cigarettes and cooking smoke - Crispin, Andrew)

Crispin Pemberton-Pigott crispinpigott at outlook.com
Mon Nov 19 10:10:32 CST 2018

Dear Steven

Thank you for not taking that in the spirit in which it was not intended.

I frequently run into such claims about efficacious results, and not one in ten did.

Crispin

Ha ha ha, yes please! If someone can reduce gas phase pollutants with an ESP designed for particulates I would be VERY interested to learn more about it!
I am VERY skeptical about this, as it sounds like total nonsense, but hey if there’s data let’s see it : )
Cheers