[Stoves] Off-topic: air pollution in a Kenya spot (re: Teddy)

Nikhil Desai pienergy2008 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 21:19:19 CST 2018

Teddy:

I looked up Reuben  and the steel mill and realized, My God, I know these
locales!

Didn't have anything to do there, but these were excursions from or to the
airport when I had a few hours to kill and was alone.

Any measurements such as these have to be encouraged. That they need to be
interpreted cautiously wouldn't be understood unless somebody was
collecting the data.

It is also unsurprising that Mr. Nangulu's response was uninformed.
Crispin, Steven, and I ridiculed his mention of ESP, but I recognize that
regulatory staffs in low income countries are not trained properly and do
not actually get to enforce regulations.

I have not been to Nairobi since 2010 and don't do air quality management
work, but I think ll African countries should quickly come up to speed on
this because of the demographic boom and transport, industry  growth.

Nikhil
Nikhil Desai
(US +1) 202 568 5831
*Skype: nikhildesai888*