[Stoves] Off-topic: air pollution in a Kenya spot (re: Teddy)

Cookswell Jikos cookswelljikos at gmail.com
Thu Nov 22 13:37:02 CST 2018

Hi Nikhil,

If you'd like to catch up with Nairobi today, google maps has kindly
started street view here
<https://www.google.com/maps/@-1.3104459,36.873585,3a,75y,189.21h,68.84t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sAF1QipMwbsLgR8hbKSTn96eVAQyDXXpy71qlA7cLbhPz!2e10!3e11!7i5376!8i2688>
-
you can now take a cruse around KwaRuben and see if you can spot the
smokestacks, charcoal depots and various types jikos street vendor are
using.

Teddy Kinyanjui
Sustainability Director

             <https://www.facebook.com/CookswellJikos>