[Stoves] NDTLUD Basics

peeters frans peetersfrans at telenet.be
Fri Sep 14 18:10:51 CDT 2018

Dear Neil,

You can endless discus the parameters !
The surface or the flux versus the attenuation .
With a perforated bandage you regulate till a nice inward flame.
    I started a 40 liter expansion vessel from   water radiators ,scalped 20
cm and 30 holes up and 30 down of 8 mm . 5 cm from top and bottom .
Diam 32 cm  L 40 cm.
Twigs fuel. 7m chimney
No charcoal wanted .
Mind ash clogging airinlet.