[Stoves] TLUD Design Bachelor Theisis

Anderson, Paul psanders at ilstu.edu
Wed Sep 19 14:56:23 CDT 2018

The highly successful Champion ND TLUD (close to 40,000 stoves in India) resolves the need for continual cooking by having a second fuel canister (gasifier) with every stove.   And the pot does NOT sit on the gasifier.

With tin cans, a DIY stove maker can accomplish the same thing at very low cost.

Paul

Doc / Dr TLUD / Paul S. Anderson, PhD
Exec. Dir. of Juntos Energy Solutions NFP
Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu       Skype:   paultlud
Phone:  Office: 309-452-7072    Mobile: 309-531-4434
Website:   www.drtlud.com