[Stoves] Dhan Hurley.... Enhancements to the TLUD

Anderson, Paul psanders at ilstu.edu
Mon Apr 15 14:27:23 CDT 2019

Dear Dhan,

Thank you for your message.   I am forwarding it on to the Stoves Listserv where there are many people  interested in TLUD development.   You should consider subscribing (free).     Go to:   www.stoves.bioenergylists.org<http://www.stoves.bioenergylists.org>    and click on   Join Stoves Discussion      (in the upper banner).

Doc

Doc / Dr TLUD / Paul S. Anderson, PhD
Exec. Dir. of Juntos Energy Solutions NFP
Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu<mailto:psanders at ilstu.edu>       Skype:   paultlud