[Stoves] About conference Pathways to Clean Cooking 2050 in Ireland in May, DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS EXTENDED TO 22nd February

Stoves stoves at foodandfuel.info
Thu Feb 14 06:32:20 CST 2019

Dear all,

You find some more details on the conference here, including the link to the submission forms:

http://www.pathways2cleancooking.info/wexford-2019.html <http://www.pathways2cleancooking.info/wexford-2019.html>

Deadline for submissions has been extended to 22nd February.

It will be a bit like an ETHOS-type format and the program will depend on the topics of the submissions. There will be some space for facilitated discussions, without presentations.

Registration fees are affordable €80 per person for all events including concert (students €30 including concert). Payment modalities for the time being cash at the door.

 For further information don’t hesitate to contact me.

Best regards
Christa