[Stoves] About conference Pathways to Clean Cooking 2050 in Ireland in May, DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS EXTENDED TO 22nd February

Anderson, Paul psanders at ilstu.edu
Fri Feb 15 00:22:54 CST 2019

Christa,

Will you be there?

My concern is that someone should be there to present the TLUD experiences and opportunities.  The timing of the meeting is not good for me (would require some changes of plans).   So I am wanting to determine who could be there with strong presentation about gasifier stoves.

We are past the time of presenting a 15 minute tech-talk in a concurrent session to perhaps 10 people.   Can the gasifier stoves be in a plenary session, with info about scale up opportunities the are totally ready to expand?

I do not see an address to send such questions to the organizers.  (only have a full form for a submission).

Paul

Doc / Dr TLUD / Paul S. Anderson, PhD
Exec. Dir. of Juntos Energy Solutions NFP
Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu<mailto:psanders at ilstu.edu>       Skype:   paultlud