[Stoves] From the 4th Woodstove design challenge

Michael N Trevor mntrevor at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 23:13:01 CST 2019

Todd Albi has been a great help for Kio Club's NGO  (Women of the Break of
Day)  previously with Dean Still at Aprovecho and now on his own at
Silverfire.  We are nearing 3000 stoves for outer island homes.  Crispin's
description and review of TEGS is really helpfull and I will continue to
follow it closely. Sadly my observation so far as they seem to be a bit
plasticy and gimmicky not ready for a humid salty marine environment and a
life of hard knocks.  Much heart felt thanks to every one who has helped my
stove journey over the last decade