[Stoves] TEG Thermoelectric Generator for stoves

Tony Vovers vovers1 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 5 01:26:36 CST 2019

Thanks for the feedback
I found this resource on line, they package in the form of a chimney strap
used up to 230C.
MFG in Vietnam.

At around 40$ for a single 1.2w module I imagine the strap with 8 or more
modules, heatsinks and controls must have quite a sticker shock price.

https://www.marlow.com/products/power-generators