[Stoves] Woodstove Design Challenge

Norbert Senf norbert.senf at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 14:21:55 CST 2019

Hi all:
We (Masonry Heater Association) did the emissions and efficiency testing on
the TEG stoves.
We had a volunteer crew of 5 MHA heater masons and 3 of our Condar portable
dilution tunnel sampling systems and Testo 300-2's.
We also got to do a run on the Oekofoen pellet boiler with Stirling add-on,
and on an Oekosolve
electrostatic precipitator from Switzerland.
Brookhaven National Laboratory brought 2 teams to do the testing on the
automated stoves.

Here's a photo story I put together:
http://heatkit.com/research/2018/Stove%20Design%20Challenge/2018%20Stove%20Design%20Challenge.htm

Norbert