[Stoves] Blue Flame Cheap TLUD

A J awingle at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 6 08:51:40 CST 2019

Hello Stovers!

      This is my latest stove which is much simpler and cheaper ($25 plus free 5 gallon metal bucket) to make than my previous versions and it also uses non pre heated tertiary air. The most interesting part was the incredible  steady flame during start up.

Start up Video with Laminar Flame
https://youtu.be/9J3CInnifAk

Stove Operation after 1 hour https://youtu.be/z1VmlJIaA34

Pre Chimney Modification
https://youth.be/_0GA04pYSWI

       Just after the video the stove went out because of an over fire situation caused by poor design of the fuel chamber.  The fuel burned down my 3” pipe and straight to the bottom.  When I removed the cover almost no pellets burned on top of the fuel bed outside of the 3” pipe which extended about 6 inches into the pellet fuel. This means the stove barely had any preheated air.  I’ll update tomorrow after I attempt some quick fixes and fresh ideas.