[Stoves] Moderated Message

Nikhil Desai pienergy2008 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 11:51:34 CST 2019

I will worship Todd now for so succinctly stating what is wrong with
non-contextual lab protocols and the entire apparatus of EPA/WHO/ISO
vaporware of Berkeley origin:

"  Of course, generally speaking, uniform, kiln-dried uniform fuel is going
to outperform found biomass and a forced fan stove is going to outperform
most natural draft stoves.  I guess in summary most everything presented on
this site is apple to orange and why stove combustion is always associated
with a black science moniker before we even discuss the cook or operator of
the stove.

The same analogy could be made with most things,.."

Yes, life is short, and the pipeline of money for manufacturing inanities
and lies is also short. Flow rates and pressures in our veins and in those
pipelines for peer-reviewed prattle matter.

Nikhil