[Stoves] The Blues

Aaron Wingle wingleaaron at gmail.com
Sun Jan 13 13:50:02 CST 2019

I see a lot of pink and violet flames associated with rice husks. (More
than blue) It is interesting that the carbon monoxide seems non existent.
I would love to know more about that process that happens around 400c that
skips CO production and surprisingly has the same flame color as some rice
husk burns.

I’m also going to study a lot more into the diffusion flame.

Alex is totally right about the proper pre mix being the key to blue
flames, imo.

Heres a video of the bluest flames I’ve ever created.  This video was taken
immediately  after adding lots of pellets and sawdust on top of my
pyrolysis chamber.  I’m so close to a breakthrough.