[Stoves] Biochar makers that are low emission, fire safe, and "look like" a stove, oven or heater

Anderson, Paul psanders at ilstu.edu
Thu Jan 17 21:59:37 CST 2019

Crispin,    see below   (All should note that BOTH the Stoves and Biochar Listserv are receiving these messages.   Some people (double-dippers like me) will get two copies.   Those on only one Listserv will be sending replies to only that one List will send out.   So be prepared that some messages will not reach everyone on the first transmission.)  (I also send some of my messages to the ePosts section of my website www.drtlud.com<http://www.drtlud.com> so that they are in  some additional record.)

Doc / Dr TLUD / Paul S. Anderson, PhD
Exec. Dir. of Juntos Energy Solutions NFP
Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu<mailto:psanders at ilstu.edu>       Skype:   paultlud