[Stoves] Hello Stovers

Mike Hatfield apromike at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 16:56:04 CST 2019

We have been using Magpi+ to do in field surveys.  It is such a step above
the old paper and scan method.  But unfortunately the free user level is
hard to process data once collected.  Paid user is $500/month so not really
worth it.  Seems like there are lots of free options out there but curious
if anyone has a suggestion of the best. Ideally it can be used on a smart
phone when outside of cellular coverage and then uploaded once back in wifi
or cell zone.

Thanks,

Mike Hatfield
Program Manager- StoveTeam International
Director of International Projects - Aprovecho Research Center
Board Member - Aprovecho Educational Center
(541) 357-9857
www.stoveteam.org (Central American Stoves)
www.aprovecho.org (Stove Lab)
www.aprovecho.net (Education Center)

Statistically, the probability of any one of us being here is so small that
you'd think the mere fact of existing would keep us all in a contented
dazzlement of surprise     -Lewis Thomas

The known is finite, the unknown infinite, intellectually we stand on an
islet in the mist of an illimitable ocean of inexplicability.  Our business
in every generation is to reclaim a little more land   - T. H. Huxley