[Stoves] Invisible Flames TLUD

Anderson, Paul psanders at ilstu.edu
Fri Jan 25 17:50:01 CST 2019

Aaron,

Interesting, but not sufficient information.

Only one small partial view of the stove.   And not sure at what state of the batch are the photos of the burning.   The tall stack (2 ft and then 4 ft, right?)   Fantastic for draft, but bad for having a lady to do cooking.   And much loss of heat, so expect efficiency to be somewhat low(er) then desired.

Winter stove meeting (TLUD Summit) start next Tuesday in Oregon.  You are welcome, but seems unlikely you can attend.   And the stove does not say to me “I must be at the January 2019 event.”\

Maybe think of summer 2019?

I have almost zero spare time for email the next 9 days.     Sorry to be so brief.

Paul

Doc / Dr TLUD / Paul S. Anderson, PhD
Exec. Dir. of Juntos Energy Solutions NFP
Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu<mailto:psanders at ilstu.edu>       Skype:   paultlud