[Stoves] Invisible Flames TLUD

Aaron Wingle wingleaaron at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 16:40:10 CST 2019

Natural Draft Stove burning Wood Pellets

https://youtu.be/o9m3D5RC4M0
There’s not a lot of blue flame here, but the flame is very hard to see
during the day time with a total stove height of 2’.

https://youtu.be/J5jJcpvNuRY
Here is the same stove with an added 2’ of chimney so I could video the
flames.

https://youtu.be/6TkzR9kKQpg
Nightime view.  The yellow only shows in the video.  Otherwise there is a
lot more violet or transparent orange flame that my camera cannot capture.

https://youtu.be/SrXsAaIhHrg
Here’s more proof that lots of flame cannot be seen with my IPhone Camera.

https://youtu.be/RA1kNFSbb38
Bottom of Pot test

I’m hoping this stove has very low NOx emissions because of the reburning
of the exhaust gases.

I’m hoping that the separate burn chambers will reduce particle emissions
by a whole lot.  I rarely see a spark, but idk if that’s related.

Would it be worth taking to the Arevecho Winter Stove Camp?