[Stoves] The Blues

Gordon West gordon.west at rtnewmexico.com
Mon Jan 28 05:27:20 CST 2019

"But self-generation by biomass should be revisited for the commercial and industrial customers. For all we know, running a residential school or hospital on biomass power for cooking, heating, and other electricity may solve the air quality, waste management, and productivity problems at one go.”

That is exactly what we are doing. People can actually make money by heating with Biochar+Energy, instead of spending it, and draw down atmospheric CO2 in the process. It can also work at the home and cooking scale.

Gordon West
The Trollworks
503 N. “E” Street
Silver City, NM 88061
575-537-3689

An entrepreneur sees problems as the seeds of opportunity.