[Stoves] Feedback from Wexford conference on Pathways 2 clean cooking by 2050 and announcement of Cleaner Cooking Camp Malawi 2019

Stoves stoves at foodandfuel.info
Fri Jun 7 09:55:01 CDT 2019

Dear all,

As announced in January on this list, we had a conference in the beautiful Irish town of Wexford to discuss Pathways to clean(er) cooking in the next decades to come.
Over 100 people participated in the diverse events, with lots of sharing of experiences and latest research results, lively discussions on potential pathways to 'embrace the stack’ of cooking fuels and devices to make it cleaner and more friendly for climate, environment and human health.

At the end of the 3 days a declaration was prepared, which is now published alongside the many presentations held in Wexford. Read more in the email below, read the declaration on the website http://www.pathways2cleancooking.info/ <http://www.pathways2cleancooking.info/> and if you think likewise, sign up to support it.

And here the next announcement: the yearly Cleaner Cooking Camp Malawi is being held in Lilongwe from Monday to Wednesday 10-12th June 2019. It is now the 8th edition of the event and we are really proud to host also international participants from Rwanda, Tanzania and Zambia this year. Should anybody happen to be in the area… most welcome.

Best regards from Malawi

Christa and Mbumba Mita-Chigalu (whom you might remember from the Cambodia Forum in 2013 and other events in Malawi and Germany)