[Stoves] LiveWire article on heating and indoor air quality improvement

neiltm at uwclub.net neiltm at uwclub.net
Sun Jun 9 11:02:24 CDT 2019

I just read your 'Beyond the last mile' report and just wanted to say how
impressed I am that you achieved this, overcoming all the obstacles.

Table 1 is just so impressive, and must be immensely satisfying to know
that you have facilitated such a health improvement, particularly for the
children.

I noticed though that these stoves are described as an 'interim
technology', until such time as these poor remote communities get
something better?!  Looks as if it will be a hard act to follow for
anything.  Anything real that is.

I'm saving a copy, as this dirty fuel political manipulation is so well
exposed by this account.  It's a rare and precious thing to be able to
see for oneself what is possible that manages to struggle through the
vested interest constructed word, giving the lie to it.

Best wishes,   Neil Taylor