[Stoves] (no subject)

Dr. Dieter Seifert doseifert at googlemail.com
Mon Jun 10 03:33:07 CDT 2019

Dear all,

we should remember that there are two possibilities to cook without any
emission: solar cooking and cooking with retained heat, enabling the
reduction of annual fuelwood consumption from e.g. 4000 kg to 300 kg. I
tried to show this again in the paper of my speech about “Proposals to
finance energy projects of developing countries by the voluntary
compensation of greenhouse gas emissions”, page 21, at the meeting of
INTERSOL, society to promote INTERnational SOLidarity, Salzburg/Austria,
https://solarcooking.fandom.com/wiki/Dieter_Seifert see “Publications”.

Kind regards,
Dieter