[Stoves] Coal dust briquetting

Andrew Heggie aj.heggie at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 02:45:10 CST 2019

On Wed, 6 Mar 2019 at 03:51, Crispin Pemberton-Pigott <
crispinpigott at outlook.com> wrote:

> I agree it is interesting.
>
> In Bishkek the duff is sold to the power station which grinds it to powder
> anyway and blows it into the fire. The combustion is completed within 3 or
> 4 metres of the entrance. It never hits the floor.
>
> It is during that time that silica xenospheres are formed.

I too find it interesting but  it's wandering too far from the topic of
stoves.

I've already made the point once in a week that fossil fuels are not part
of this list, although aspects of burning them can have similarities.

I cannot see how air injected coal dust industrial burners have much
relevance.

Andrew