[Stoves] Can anyone help here?

Daniel carefreeland at aol.com
Wed Mar 6 11:26:18 CST 2019

Kirk, I just sent you some more info.... It must be real nice to have a "stoves lab".  My oxy- acetelyne tank lease ran out 2 years ago and I have not had $250 to get a new lease. Everytime I save the money something else breaks down putting me back out of work.   That pretty much means I starve because I can't fix my  snowplow, my tiller, my car exhaust.... Pardon me for being just a little bit jealous. I'm the one living the real third world lifestyle here so....

If you or anyone bring your stove to me, and show me what you are trying to do, I can fix it or tune it. I just don't travel more than a hundred miles or so at a time anymore very often. I got a nice place a mile off I--675 in Fairborn, Ohio, outside Dayton, to burn things. Paul Anderson was at my old rented lot.  None of the Stover's have seen my new " 5 acre Headwater Farm". Its got no utilities, a few sheds,  and it's literally a swamp,  ( a fen) but I'm zoned for agriculture research. .  Maybe throw a few dollars toward my welding tank fund if I show you how to fix it and you are happy. We are pretty informal here.  I'll be good with that. thanks.   Dan

Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE Droid