[Stoves] Project/lab funding

Daniel carefreeland at aol.com
Wed Mar 6 11:23:25 CST 2019

Anyone? Anyone?  Just out of curiosity, how does Aprovacho keep the lights on? Harmonica and donation jar?   Whatever it is, I want in on it so I can play with fire and melt stones.  I'm really missing something.

Anytime I talked about someone about a grant, they ask what college I'm with.  I don't need any college, I already changed the world and I got shortchanged by my fellow man. Colleges seem to want my ideas but won't help me make a living.

Wake me up when there is an income stream in alternative fuel research that is NOT sucked dry by a university.  I'm tired of a one way street with the educated community. I gotta eat too and I'm pretty tired of peanut butter and jelly.  If I could upgrade to strawberry jam it would change my life!

I really don't mind helping and sharing if I get at least something back sometime. I'm starving and they want me to worry about them helping others that are starving. Help me and I will be happy to help them. Right now I can't help myself.

I'm not the only garage inventor out here with that problem. Here in Dayton we were the world's invention capital before the Wright Brothers. It used to be a union job would pay for the tools in the garage. Now we have to live on minimum wage. and subsidize the shop, while doing rocket science- literally!                Dan Dimiduk.

Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE Droid