[Stoves] New non-catalytic wood stoves cleaner than "cats"

Andrew Heggie aj.heggie at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 16:17:17 CST 2019

On Wed, 6 Mar 2019 at 15:05, Crispin Pemberton-Pigott
<crispinpigott at outlook.com> wrote:

> The article is from the Alliance for Green Heat newsletter. It is about better engineering, not better clean-up. Interesting.

Yes I found that interesting too.

Correct me if I am wrong but the proposed new US EPA  standard for
particulates is 2gram per hour?? and this is independent of size of
room heating stove.

The proposed EU standard is 40mg/m3 but they specify 13% oxygen which
looks like over 150% excess air to me.

I'd have to sit down and do some calculations to relate the two.

Andrew