[Stoves] More about concentrators.

Norman Baker ntbakerphd at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 21:22:23 CDT 2019

Julien;

Thank you so much. Now that I see the nozzle, I remember it well. Seems
like a good idea to promote mixing.

The 55 gal. barrel has holes in the bottom like a TLUD? And, I assume the
35 gal. is a retort?

By the way, David Yarrow now lives just south of Olympia Washington where
he is very active in a soils group called Nutriculture. Very interesting
man.

Norm