[Stoves] More about concentrators.

Julien Winter winter.julien at gmail.com
Fri Mar 29 08:10:58 CDT 2019

Hi Norm;

The photograph is of a double-walled TLUD with pre-heated secondary air.
The 55 gal. drum has no bottom.   The 35 gal drum is the TLUD reactor.

However, I have put the same burner on at single-walled 55 gal. TLUD, with
a gap between the top of the drum and the lid supporting the burner.

Cheers,
Julien.

--
Julien Winter