[Stoves] photos for charcoal situation available

dr.adam scda2 at ymail.com
Thu May 23 02:11:38 CDT 2019

Dear All,i have hundreds of photos available, showing the charcoal situation in East Africa.
I want to upload them on a server, so they can be seen, googled and used for publications etc.
If you have any idea where to upload please tell.Chris ADAM
N.B. my last post 29.April, i could not spot myself, even when i was confirmed "was successfully received by the Stoves mailing list."
lets see what happens this time...:-)
(same might have happened to Paul ?)

"Don't tell me how educated you are, tell me how much you have travelled." -Mohammed-
'No man or thing can
stand in the way
of an idea whose
time has come' - V.Hugo-

Gert Chesi: Fotos sind wie Museen das Gedächtnis der Menschheit

adam + partner
Appropriate Technologist + Industrial Designer

Box 50108, Addis Abeba,
E T H I O P I A