[Stoves] SUBSIDY for new CO2e emissions tops US$150 per ton

xvr.brandao at gmail.com xvr.brandao at gmail.com
Mon May 27 17:17:32 CDT 2019

Hi all,

I don't read much this list anymore, nor do I have the time for that.
But I skim read sometimes.

"The trouble I find with your posts Nikhil are that they are  so terse and
lacking in any reasoning for your disdain that they can easily be
misinterpreted."
I couldn't agree more with what Andrew said.

There's a big issue with Nikhil's rhetoric, there has been one for a long
time if you want my opinion.
Difficult to know what his intentions are, but I always found his rhetoric
harmful, and not aiming towards clarity and problem-solving.
Using ad-hominem arguments in hundreds of posts all year long takes its
toll.
I once used a certain term to qualify that.

These were just my 2 cents.

Good luck everyone with your projects, hope you are making good progress.

Best,

Xavier