[Stoves] (no subject) (K McLean)

K McLean info at sun24.solar
Wed Oct 30 15:12:44 CDT 2019

Christa, you and Crispin both suggested charcoal displacement as the reason
for the efficiency improvement.  This is a simple explanation that
justifies the use of rocks and a second grate in the mbaula.

Do you think there may be other factors involved, too?  In the Zambian
mbaula testing, efficiency was improved 41%.  The charcoal displacement was
not close to 41%.  I'll try to think of other tests that allow for charcoal
displacement.