[Stoves] [tluds] New Subscriber To tluds at Biochar.groups.io

James Onchieku jonchieku at kisiiuniversity.ac.ke
Fri Feb 28 01:23:07 CST 2020

Dear Paul, ALL discussants,
I am happy for this platform discussing TLUDs as a clean cookstove/charcoal
producer also linking the same to biochar making and application. We in
Kisii university and other colleagues from other institutions and community
organisations are interested in validation and promotion of the stoves and
biochar.
Kindly share with me latest best TLUD (I know Paul has shared much with me
already) and biochar making techniques. Also performance levels if you have
practically used TLUDs with communities and biochar in the field.
Looking forward to continued discussions.
Dr. James M. Onchieku (PhD),
Senior Lecturer/Chief Research Officer,
Kisii University, Kenya
P.O. Box 408-40200, Kisii,