[Stoves] [tluds] New Subscriber To tluds at Biochar.groups.io

Anderson, Paul psanders at ilstu.edu
Wed Feb 26 23:48:05 CST 2020

Lucia,    (sending also to the Stoves Listserv so the others might want to join into this discussion about TLUD stoves.)

Thank you for writing, for joining the list, and for your past, present and future work with TLUD stoves.

I think that there is room for much improvement for the user-aspects (incl price, materials, design)of the TLUD stoves for Africa.  Especially when we link the stove with the biochar capabilities.

I am on a trip to California until 2 March and cannot reply more now.

I hope that others will reply in the meantime.

Paul

Doc / Dr TLUD / Paul S. Anderson, PhD --- Website:   www.drtlud.com<http://www.drtlud.com>
     Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu<mailto:psanders at ilstu.edu>       Skype:   paultlud
     Phone:  Office: 309-452-7072    Mobile & WhatsApp: 309-531-4434
Exec. Dir. of Juntos Energy Solutions NFP
     Go to: www.JuntosNFP.org<http://www.JuntosNFP.org>  to support woodgas (TLUD) projects
     incl. purchase of Woodgas Emission Reduction (WER) carbon credits
     and please tell you friends about these distinctive service efforts.
Author of “A Capitalist Carol” (free digital copies at www.capitalism21.org<http://www.capitalism21.org>)
     with pages 88 – 94 about  solving the world crisis for clean cookstoves.