[Stoves] Another stove - climate paper

Ronal Larson rongretlarson at comcast.net
Thu Jan 2 17:31:47 CST 2020

	I don’t recall previously reading (or discussing on this list) this 2013 (non-fee) paper at https://pubs.acs.org/doi/pdf/10.1021/es304942e <https://pubs.acs.org/doi/pdf/10.1021/es304942e>.

	Title: "Cleaner Cooking Solutions to Achieve Health, Climate, and Economic Cobenefits"

	Jim Jetter,  perhaps my favorite stove expert (head of a big part of the recent ISO exercise) is one of the co-authors.

	 What most interests me are Tables 2 and 3 - which cover ALL three of the title topics - not just health.  Note “Cobenefits”.   These need not be separate stove topics.

	They are NOT endorsing here what I have been suggesting - funding for char-making stoves to accomplish carbon climate goals.  But they are not far from it.

Ron