[Stoves] Another stove - climate paper

Ronal Larson rongretlarson at comcast.net
Thu Jan 2 18:44:55 CST 2020

Nikhil. Cc List:  This came up when I did a google search:

ad ho·mi·nem
/ˌad ˈhämənəm/
adjective
(of an argument or reaction) directed against a person rather than the position they are maintaining.
"vicious ad hominem attacks"
adverb
1.
in a way that is directed against a person rather than the position they are maintaining.
"these points come from some of our best information sources, who realize they'll be attacked ad hominem"
2.
in a way that relates to or is associated with a particular person.
"the office was created ad hominem for Fenton"

Ron