[Stoves] Tier 4 Biochar Stoves

Anderson, Paul psanders at ilstu.edu
Wed Jan 15 10:53:50 CST 2020

The Fabstove by Ekasi Energy (Dave Lello in South Africa) is just coming on the market in 2020.  I will have one to show at ETHOS 12 days from now.   Should be Tier 4 (TLUD-FA-pellet fuel) but is not tested yet.

Charcoal is produced in force-air TLUDs if the users are aware and are willing to save the char.

Natural draft TLUDs can be Tier 4 (example is Nurhuda’s / Prime’s), but most are not officially tested because there is no funding for that.

Paul