[Stoves] Tier 4 Biochar Stoves

ajheggie at gmail.com ajheggie at gmail.com
Wed Jan 15 17:43:22 CST 2020

Christa

We have a saying in UK that one can stand waiting for many hours for a bus
to arrive and then several arrive at once, this is the case here after a
dearth of posts we have this thread and two good posts about perceived
value from Paul Arveson and David Meed.

I must have misunderstood how tiers work, probably mainly because I am
sceptical of their value, so please indulge me.

I thought tiers were like ranks in an army, tier 1 is the basic soldier
able to shoot a gun, tier 2 is a section leader, able to shoot a gun a bit
better  and organise a few men, tier 3 is a subaltern, able to shoot a gun
well,  organise more men and produce and direct a tactic tier 4 uns so
weiter.

The point being there is a succession  each tier being built on the
previous  and each element bettering the attributes in lower tiers.

Have I got that wrong?

Andrew