[Stoves] Char from Corn cobs ??

DHAN HURLEY dhanhurley at rocketmail.com
Wed Jan 22 11:42:18 CST 2020

Hi from S. Germany

I have made compacted  "bricks" ( for my TLUD's ) from FRAGMENTED MOSS,GRASS,STRAW,PAPER etc.
using a thin "Porridge" of OATS and WATER as the binder.
This would most likely work with charcoal and maybe another suitable binder.

Dhan

DIASPORA COMMUNITY.... My PROFILE PAGE :-

IRISH, MUSICIAN, POET, PHYSICS, “FREE-ENERGY”, LINUX PROFI, ALTERNATIVE SYSTEMS, GEOPOLYMERS, ALTERNATIVE HEALTH-FARMING-MATERIALS,ORMUS, MYSTIC, etc.

https://despora.de/people/6d39a7e04a610132027a42cdb1fcde73