[Stoves] _Biomass Charcoal Combustion Heater_PATENTS

DHAN HURLEY dhanhurley at rocketmail.com
Wed Jan 22 14:56:47 CST 2020

Hi,

How many of you have heard of this ( SEE WHAT I MEAN ABOUT PATENTS.... LOOK AT THE DATE 9 :

Development of Biomass Charcoal Combustion Heater for Household Utilization.
    Masayuki Horio,  Amit Suri*, Junji Asahara, Shinichi Sagawa, Chizuko Aida.

Cite this: Ind. Eng. Chem. Res. 2009, 48, 1, 361-372
Publication Date:August 27, 2008
https://doi.org/10.1021/ie8006243
Copyright © 2008 American Chemical Society

Abstract

In the present work a prototype powdered biomass charcoal fired heater with a heat output of 6 kW is designed and developed so that a new powdered charcoal market can be initiated to enhance greenhouse gas (GHG) reduction through massive biomass utilization. The combustion heater was designed based on the concept of charcoal combustion in a thin bed cross-flow (TBCF) mode, where a very thin uniform bed of charcoal is fixed by air flow on the wall of a cylindrical chamber with an air-penetrable wall. The distinct advantage of using such a thin bed cross-flow is low fuel inventory and good air−fuel contact, resulting in fast startup/shutdown and low CO emissions in the exhaust gases.

Dhan

DIASPORA COMMUNITY.... My PROFILE PAGE :-

IRISH, MUSICIAN, POET, PHYSICS, “FREE-ENERGY”, LINUX PROFI, ALTERNATIVE SYSTEMS, GEOPOLYMERS, ALTERNATIVE HEALTH-FARMING-MATERIALS,ORMUS, MYSTIC, etc.

https://despora.de/people/6d39a7e04a610132027a42cdb1fcde73