[Stoves] Biochar Friday before ETHOS meeting.......RE: [Biochar] [tluds] ETHOS and low-cost TLUDs

DHAN HURLEY dhanhurley at rocketmail.com
Thu Jan 23 08:23:22 CST 2020

Hi,

Surely you can be sponsored with a rent free ( or totally free ) PROJECTOR from an individual, charity, shop , company, college ( e.g. Film School etc. ).
It would be a good advertisment

Would a PICOPROJECTOR be sufficient?

DIASPORA COMMUNITY.... My PROFILE PAGE :-

IRISH, MUSICIAN, POET, PHYSICS, “FREE-ENERGY”, LINUX PROFI, ALTERNATIVE SYSTEMS, GEOPOLYMERS, ALTERNATIVE HEALTH-FARMING-MATERIALS,ORMUS, MYSTIC, etc.

https://despora.de/people/6d39a7e04a610132027a42cdb1fcde73