[Stoves] Studies of pressure variations in a TLUD - Pulsing Flame with Concentrator Rings

Anderson, Paul psanders at ilstu.edu
Wed Jul 8 11:32:21 CDT 2020

Julien, Crispin, and  all,

The  pulsing flame is not something that I have  observed, nor ever mentioned to me by Paal Wendelbo or Tom Reed.   Very interesting.   If you can replicate the  pulsing, you can probably determine the factors that impact  it.   Most important is to understand it pulsing has favorable or unfavorable impacts  on the operations of the TLUD-ND (or other) stoves.

Paul