[Stoves] Stoves foe homeless people

DHAN HURLEY dhanhurley at rocketmail.com
Mon Nov 30 11:45:20 CST 2020

Hi,
It isn't possible for me to travel to Switzerland, otherwise i could show you a Heater made from TERRA COTTA PLANT POTS.
Use 2 or 3 UNGLAZED TERRA COTTA PLANT POTS ( each with a drainage hole ) that
can fit inside each other with at least approximately 3 cm between them.
A  thick Steel Screw Bolt that can fit through the PLANT POT drain holes.4-6 Steel Nuts that fit the screw bolt and 4-6 steel washers.
Put the first steel nut on the bolt with a washer on top, then place the smallest
Plant poton the Bolt and Washer. Screw another Nut on the bolt to hold the Plant Pot
( CAREFUL, NOT TOO TIGHT or the Pot will crack with the heat ).
Put another Nut and Washer on the Bolt and fit another Plant Pot on the Bolt.Then put another Washer and Nut on the Bolt ( NOT TOO TIGHT ).
Repeat if using a third Plant Pot.
Put candles , on a fireproof tray, and the INVERTED Plant Pots ( supported by bricks etc. )over the candles , with a suitable air gap ( useful for the light as well ).
The Plant Pots get very hot, so don't burn yourself, and careful the
hot wax doesn't cause a fire.

You can see many photos on the internet, i suppose.Here, that i've found a WebSite  that shows how :-Candle Powered Pottery Heater

|  |  |

|  |
Candle Powered Pottery Heater

Candle Powered Pottery Heater: The instructables site is great at finding solutions to everyday problems. I've ...

I suppose it could also be used for cooking,but i haven't used it for this purpose.
Dhan Hurley

DIASPORA COMMUNITY.... My PROFILE PAGE :-

IRISH, MUSICIAN, POET, PHYSICS, “FREE-ENERGY”, LINUX PROFI, ALTERNATIVE SYSTEMS, GEOPOLYMERS, ALTERNATIVE HEALTH-FARMING-MATERIALS,ORMUS, MYSTIC, etc.

https://despora.de/people/6d39a7e04a610132027a42cdb1fcde73