[Stoves] Improved charcoaling with green house gases flaring

Rogerio carneiro de miranda carneirodemiranda at gmail.com
Thu Dec 2 12:45:42 CST 2021

Dera friends:  here is the documentation about the charcoal kiln-furnace
system for improved charcoaling and its  greenhouse gases burning. It is a
partnership between UFV: Federal University of Viçosa, Minas Gerais, Brazil
and UNDP.

Good afternoon Rogério

I'm Yasmin, I work at the UNDP Sustainable Steel Project. Michelle (in
copy) shared her interest in the Project's kiln-furnace material in
languages other than Portuguese. We have this material in English and
Spanish.

Since the documents are heavy, I'll send you a OneDrive link so you can
download it. I will then send the following documents: Forno-Fornalha
Booklet (Operations) in English and Spanish; Oven-Furnace Booklet
(Construction) in English and Spanish. I hope the material is useful to you!

OneDrive Link:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1tXdnRA5CjbPtQGOZMQlPD6yCQiNNU8qC?usp=sharing

If you have any problems downloading this download, let me know and I'll
send you another way.

Yours sincerely,

Yasmin Azevedo
Intern at the GEF/DIM Project
Intern for GEF/DIM Projects

United Nations Development Program | Brazil